- ALFRED AZZETTO : After almost a decade from the first club stormin release COLORS is back on Purple Music.
What can you tell us about these brand new versions ?
Hello everybody Colors marked a great musical era and coming back on Purple Music after years with new Remixes makes me very happy and honored, I received a lot of messages of appreciations
- ALFRED what do you think about the resumption of music and post-covid clubs in Italy?
Not an easy question as far as Music is concerned, I have remained faithful to my sound of course with more current sound elements… the problem remains the Clubs which are currently fewer and fewer … we hope soon for a return to normalcy in all senses
- What projects are you working on?
I have several projects in the pipeline , many ideas but sometime there is no desire to exploit them also considering the market trend … I have a couple ones suitable for Purple Music so we will continue our collaboration
- Music for the new generation in three words :
I do not express myself .
- Your typical day :
Wake up early in the morning … walk for about an hour and a half then breakfast , after checking email becomes a job now too then I also love cooking and I dedicate myself to shopping and then to cook. Of course I dedicate a few hours to music in the studio too
- Do you have a work team to collaborate with for your studio productions or do you prefer to work alone?
I usually start ideas on my own then I always have the collaboration of colleagues and friends (Glenn Loopez aka Disco Kool – Andrea Baxx aka Glitter Sisters – DJ Fopp – Raffaele Sica) and others depending on the type of Song
- Which places are your favorites at the moment?
I have traveled all over the world for years, finding fantastic clubs where a DJ like me is at his best to express his emotion with music at the moment in Italy there are few who offer the real Club …
- Over two and half decades in the music world : your three projects par excellence ?
Undoubtedly DB Boulevard- Point Of View – Alfred Azzetto feat Geneive Allen – Colors (Are Forever) – Alfred Azzetto feat Vincent Valler – Pianissimo
- How has Alfred Azzetto evolved in the last two decades?
Let’s say that technologically you must necessarily update yourself then with digital event is an obligation
- Who would you like to collaborate with in the future?
I miss a collaboration with Jamie Lewis… what do you think wouldn’t be a bad idea…
Thanks a lot for interview
Stockemerbergstrasse 34 • Ch 8405 Winterthur - Switzerland
TEL. +41 (0) 52 212 22 38 • FAX +41 (0) 52 212 22 39